Saturday, May 13, 2006

My crazy life...

This is my first attempt at my very own blog...so dont laugh, yet.
after spending several months reading other bloggers and then finally a few weeks ago getting up enough courage to make even the most simple comment (ie: "hey I think your hilarious...etc.. I still cant belive the mean things people say, I get nervous telling people there wonderful I mean who am I to say?) then realizing that in my everyday life I have soooo much hilarious material I thought, I could make people laugh, maybe someone would acctually enjoy something I wrote. Or not, but It cant hurt to try right? I like to think of it as a kinda public diary, I mean I hear the most hilarious things everyday. Like today for example when someone I work with said her father used to scare kids with his prostetic leg. Him: hey kid, take off my shoe. Kid: okay, does it, ends up with shoe and leg in hand. Hilarious I say.
So for this I say, 75,000 bloggers a day be damned Im spewing mine too.
Im just sayin'...