Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day to All

Well It seems this is my lucky day. Just a quick thanks to Loopymama who was kind enough to be my first commenter. Also, miricle of miricles I log on this morning to blog and VIOLA all my icons appeared. So why do I ask were they missing yesterday?? Anyway whatever, they are there now and I will most definatley be playing with that and hopefully have some visuals soon. But thats off the subject, Today I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen to start the coffee, only to be practically knocked over from behind by my six year old who has been DYING!!! to give me my mothers day present (her words) and it turns out its a lovely hand painted coaster all one of a kind and stuff with a sun on it just like I like. What a sweet girl, The oldest (she's nine goin' on 19) made me a painting, its now on the fridge where I realized when I hung it that last years Mothers Day Painting was still on the fridge door. Its nice to be loved! I hope you all get similar or better treats on this Moms sunday and well, I really just wanted give everyone out there a big
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY