Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My cat the sluty slut.

I am a cat person...I am NOT a cat box person. My cat has recently given birth (St. Patties day) and to my great shock and joy she only had one. Now, she is done with little monster and has an appointment to be fixed on 6/8. While we are waiting I have to keep her and the kitten in the house...enter the dreaded cat box. She is not happy about this as all the boys want to play with her and she with them. Heres a little example: a few weeks ago she got out, I only waited a few minutes before I tried to call her inside. She comes running across the yard with not less then 5 male cats trailing her and one of them runs right into the house. Now im standing with door in hand and this cat is close enough for me to kick out the door...I look down at him and say "boy, you best get outa here quick!" This cat acctually looks up at me like "are ya gonna make me? huh? punk? I should probably introduce at this point my dog. I have a large pitbull/wrotwiler/labrador mix, my Romeo. HE is standing across the room staring from the cat to me and back to the cat with his ears perked up in a "cat-chasing" posture and if he could talk (he likes no cats buts ours) he would have said "come on mom, cant I eat this one? he just ran right in the house after my kitty?" So this is what I have to put up with for another week and a half. The male cats howling, Romeo begging to eat them and little sluty sluty the cat (Juliette) that seems to beg "Oh please wont you let me get knocked up again? Maybe Ill have 10 this time."
To see the whole tribe, Romeo Juliette and Tybalt (see a pattern here?) you can click on the Evil King link its a hoot.
On the off chance she gets her wish would anyone one like to pre-order a kitten? anyone?