Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lil' Abel and the Monestary

So,
there is a Buddist Zen monestary and temple not 45 minutes from my house. I have a cousin who is in some rough shape. Hes kinda lost his mind a little, he claims to be a Jedi (though, not so much recently) Hes been planning on getting himself to Australia where he seems to think he needs to be, not exactly sure why. So, he has pretty much out stayed his welcome everywhere. My man is also in the process of seudo-enlightenment and is the one who stubbled upon the monks in the 1st place. They rise at 3:45am and work untill breakfast, then they meditate for 5 hours, then they have lunch, then a two hour break, then they work till dinner at 8pm then they work till 10pm then its bed time AND they take it day by day. IE: if it works today, you can stay tomorrow.
This is where he is right now, Alex dropped him off yesterday. So I say to him, Abel, I love you, I hope you find what your looking for and I hope you get what you need to be whole.