Thursday, April 03, 2008

Well...

Fun Monday turned into we've already seen that Tuesday and then where'd she go Wednesday and now it's Thursday and Monday's post is still up.

So I've been lazy. And I have no excuse.

I have however been spending alot of time at the pool with my kids, I can't rave enough about the Astoria Aquatic Center. If your ever in Astoria on Vacation you must go there. You don't have to be a resident to get in and it's only $4.50 a person. Hell that's cheaper than a movie.

Also if you are here, you must go to the Fort George Brewery my new favorite place to go (psst, hey, $3.50 a pint!). My neighbor's are the owner operator's. They make their own beer and sausage's and I must say the best ever!.

Okay I'm gonna call this my Thursday morning plug.

So...Come....Vacation in Fair Astoria, Good beer, Good food, wonderful music and theatre, and lots to do in the day time too.