Monday, March 31, 2008

Fun Monday

I read a couple of new-to-me blogs. One for the first time Pensieve that I just found today while reading this blog, Sayre Smiles, whom I picked up a month or so ago recommended by my very best friend Miss Melanie from Melanie in Orygun.

They suggested doing a post about your favorite quotes whether silly or serious and the like. They don't have to be famous they just have to be your favorites.

Like this one I just heard recently...

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."
- Abraham Lincoln

It just seems so fitting. With all the mess that is the state of the world today. It makes me kind of hopeful.

and then this...

"To let that which does not matter truly slide"
-Edward Norton, Fight Club

If only I could live by that all the time.

And then not to go thinking I'm all that but I think it's helped me out alot and so being is worthy of posting here.

"
For any relationship to work you have to remember to love the broken parts"
-Evil Queen

That said I hope you all have a wonderful day, go post your own quotes for me then come tell me so I can go read them to!