Monday, March 31, 2008

Do you ever wish your child came with a manual?

My kid. She started a fight with her older sister this morning, she argued with me about whether or not she had clean pants ( *I should know as I washed them) she argued with me over whether or not she had clean under wear ( * ) she argued with me till tears were streaming down her face about the skirt she wanted to wear which she can't because she was supposed to have P.E. today, she then really started to ball when I pulled out four different skorts she could choose from to wear instead.

Some days it takes all morning to figure out that your kid needs to stay home. Or at least go in late.

Hysteria is an actual affliction as far as I can tell. I have never really experienced unwarranted hysteria until my youngest came along. I have freaked out don't get me wrong but there was always a reason, albeit an unreasonable reason but at least there was one. She just wigged.

I think when all the fun she was supposed to have all week got packed into yesterday when her Grandmother came for a visit made for one exhausted little girl who can't seem to get it together today.

So I sent her back to bed. She can take a nap and when she wakes up we will start over and try this again. Maybe she can just be late to school

Everyone gets a do-over once in a while.