Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dear Sweetney,

Where have you gone to? You are one of my top 5 favs!!! (psst top 5 not listed in any order) When I click on your link now it does this go here and I am SO BUMMED OUT ABOUT IT! WTFBBQ over.

And I'm not all web geeky like all the rest ( most of the rest) of you are and I haven't the first clue how to go about finding you again. I know that you have or had another web site out there but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Well, I guess my next stop is dooce I know the two of you are buds and while I know I haven't the snowballs chance in hell of asking her where for art thou is my Sweetney I can only hope that from her I will find a clue to your whereabouts.

Thank You for your time,

Sincerely,

Evil.

*Update*

So for whatever reason my template decided to drop the www from my sweetney link making it impossible for me to get into the site. Not sure why it did that (thanks Mel, I wouldn't have thought to look there for a long time) wasn't even messing with that link or anything near it for that matter, oh well it's fixed now celebrity none the wiser.