Wednesday, February 13, 2008

okay heres the deal

My man, my sweet, sweet man who provides for me, takes care of me, keeps a roof over my head and gas in my car and food in my fridge and allows me to be the stay at home mom that I am, well he has been jonesing for the computer much much more than I ever could and since we got this wonderful new gaming computer and he works all day and I don't...I have to wait my stinky little turn and not bitch and whine about it seeing's how I get the machine all to myself tomorrow when there's no one here to stop me. and...he did let me in just now so I could snoop around and write this post and what not. So I'll have to read all your wonderful stuff later and you will all just have to deal with it. Soon I'll be posting more than you can keep up with me. Will update soon.