Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ten things I hate...

First and formost
1. I hate stupid people.
2. I hate it when customers walk into my store at 5 min to close and shop till they buy nothing for 45 min. People the overtime is NOT that great.
3. I hate it when my bra strap snaps.
4. I REALLY hate pulling out something to wear that I love and discovering that TODAY it looks and feels (very important) like shit on.
5. I hate the word BUT. me: go pick up your coat off the floor, 9 goin on 19: BUT, BUT WHY?
6. I hate most men between the ages of 18 and 22, it should be manditory for them to spend these years on an Island unto themselves far far from everyone.
7. I hate a few assorted body parts, which for humility sake I will not name here.
8. I hate my job.
9. I hate to be cold
and this ones the big one,
10. I hate HATE HATE HATE...(hate) housework.