Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Is there really a point to posting on Saturday? I mean....how many people actually read their blogrolls on the weekend? Besides me that is. Who will even see this I ask you?

I skip around, trying to read new posts from my fellow bloggers and inevitably feel like a looser who has nothing better to do than troll the internet's for some early morning entertainment.

The collection of crap they call cartoons are not what they used to be, hence I have been thwarted my Saturday Morning Cartoons and I am forced into the arms of YOU! internet.

But no one blogs on the weekend, except me (poor, poor Evil.)

And it's not like I am neglecting anyone for this either...The Man works on Saturday...my pets are asleep as well as my children (odd for the oldest at this hour) and all is quiet save for the music from my playlist.

But alas...as I click around, the same thing that was there yesterday is still there today. I must find some other way to entertain myself....but then what happens tomorrow I ASK you?

Oh ya....The Man has the day off YAY! And maybe the Sun will come out and we can go and play or something or or....okay....now I'm just typing the random thoughts that pop into my head,
SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME INTERNET'S!

that is all....