Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HEH! thought I was gettin fired....

Okay so yesterday Im on my day off right, My store manager calls and says "Big G wants to talk to you, can you come to work for a little while if your comming this way? he needs to talk to you, I dont know why " Okaaaaaaaaay. So Im freakin' out! I figure okay they found a way to get rid of me AND screw me out of unemployment too. Not so, they want me to work from home. Sounds nice right? wrong, they want me to bust my ass to work their collections but they want me on commision, so at the end of the day if noone pays, I dont get paid for the work I just did, so in other words if I cant get'um to pay Im working for free, FOR FREE, and the commision they did offer? I seriously can make more money on unemployment and NOT work. And what really burns me is they think its this gift of a job because Id be doin' it from home. Now, I use to work in property management so I am all too familiar with what happens when you turn your home into an office, you loose all your rights to privacy, because their shit is in your house. They want to give me a computer, a fax machine, put a phone line in my home and transfer the store's phone # to MY HOUSE, I told them Id think it over as I have till the store closes to decide. I really want to sever all ties with this company though, they are as loyal as polititions. AND I hate doing collections. I dont want to call people and ask them for money. I dont want to due legal work and I dont want to go to court. They tell me "you can remain anonymous, you can use a differant name." Ya untill Im in court with them in the afternoon and then the grocery store with them in the evening. I dont know, its every Mom's dream to work from home right? then the wopper "you could make any where from $2500 to $6000 a YEAR." WOOPDY FUCKIN DO!!! again I can make more than that on unemployment. so once again they want to shaft me, pay me less than Im worth to do more than there paying me for. At this point I just dont know. could you make good money working commision at a job you despise?