Thursday, February 15, 2007

Making me feel old...

I signed on to apologize for my lack of attendance to my blog and yours. To explain that low and behold when I started doing tutorial classes 4 hours a day this week I didn't realize that I had taken enough time off work to make sitting and listening to someone talk for 4 hours very exhausting. Then blogger forced me to update which caused panic as I assumed that I'd lose everything and have a lot of work to do. It didn't and it didn't take all that long so I can't even complain about it, quick and easy whew! So I'm whipped people, I am really too tired to simply read a blog. I got three sentences into two interesting blogs and my eyes crossed and the words turned to little bugs that crawled across my screen and they wouldn't get back into their places no matter how hard I rubbed my eyes; writing this seems to be mildly difficult as well. So with that said I am instantly guilt free and a nap is in order, maybe two.