Monday, February 12, 2007

Blah, blah, blah, yakity schmackity...

Okay I got nothin'. I keep thinking up things to write about and then with a big sigh I think, "No, I don't want to talk about it." It's like that with everything for me lately. It's not like I have so little to do that I simply don't have anything to talk about, it's just that I don't feel like talking. It's not as if anything in my life is so exciting or uneventful even it just feels like to much work to discuss. Do you ever feel like that, like you have something to say but it just takes to much energy to say it?

I feel like if it's just going to be small talk then what's the point? It's not just myself I have trouble with lately it's others as well. I'll be reading someone's blog or talking to someone I love about something that would usually interest me and instead I find myself thinking BLAH BLAH BLAH! whatever! Maybe it's a mild case of depression, I have never really experienced it before I don't think so I'm not really sure. It could just be what they call seasonal depression wherein the lack of sunlight for a prolonged period of time brings on a kind of temporary depression that can be cured with a little relaxation and warm sunshine on the face.

So, I guess that all I would need to say then is I need a vacation, maybe on the beach, one with actual sunshine, with no noise perhaps and no men or children. Or at least none that belong to me so I'm not responsible for them. Or nobody, just as good.