Thursday, July 03, 2008

Day 4

Demolition day.

I warned them I did, for two weeks I did, every. single. day.

I told them that they had to clean their room. I told them that anything left out of place or on the floor of their room was to be thrown out after they left. I told them we are downsizing, that if they did not care about their things then why on earth should I?

I got a tip from a Father once after I was complaining about my little pigs. He told me that one day he had gotten fed up with the messy room problem and went destructo with black garbage bags in his kids room - everything got tossed - he then said that he hadn't had a problem with their room since, all he has to do is mention his last solution and they are up cleaning.

So I have to think, why don't I do that? So I'm going to and today is the day.

I'm going in armed with bags and a shovel. Anything out of it's home is toast.

Just one thing......if you don't hear from me in three days, send help.