Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 16

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.......it's over. The Offspring are home. And already fighting.

Two weeks and their gone again though, then I'm moving to a tiny little shitty apartment.

Starting to think I need a change of scenery. Got some scheming in the works. Not sure where it's gonna go.

On a side note, seeing my Father yesterday was eye opening. He's looking sick. He has severe liver disease and has been drinking like a fish lately. Last time he looked this way the Doc gave him 6 months. Last time I told him he needed to take better care of himself he said "Fuck you" so...

Anywho, My brain is all over the place. I can't think straight with all this shit on my mind.
If you want to be amused, watch the video below. But if your at work...turn down the speakers your boss may not be so amused.