Thursday, May 15, 2008

A letter to Cami Kaos

Dear Cami,

I heard your podcast where in you called me out. I HEARD! And so to save face and not to let you believe I would ignore something so HUGE as an invitation from the Great and Powerful Cami Kaos,

I am formerly accepting your invitation to do the Strange Love podcast.

However, I still do not know when I can do that for I am lame and here's why...

I just bought a new headset w/mic specifically for the podcast and they DON'T WORK!! sucks to that. Plus my kid now needs glasses so I can't afford to replace them right now. Not only that but it wacked out my sound system like hella bad and I bought them at Fred Meyer's so I don't know if they will take them back. If you (or anyone) has any ideas for inexpensive headset w/mic I can purchase I would love to hear it.

So...as soon as I am not lame I will let you know and we can set up a time to do this and I will enlighten you as to the bathing hippie, if your still interested by then that is.

And P.S. I think the Bubblewench might know a little something about being a hippie; jus sayin'