Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Universe...

You know what I want so I'm not even gonna say it.

Just give it to me already, please? I've been a good girl (or bad whatever works) I deserve it.

We both know you want to so why fight it? Why not save us both a lot of time and energy and give me what I want, what I need.

It's not like I'm asking a lot, it's a big world and it's just sitting there lonely and unloved, uncared for.

Just give it to ME and I will love it and care for it and make it beautiful again, it's what it wants.

And how can you say no to that hmmm?

So let's just stop all this hemming and hawing over whether or not we are meant for each other WE SO ARE!

So let's get the show on the road Universe, let's just get this over with and you can move on to bigger things.

Thank You for your time.