Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Night at the house of Evil.....

Okay, so my two little girls through such a bazerker rage fit fight with each other that it made me mad enough to worry about what punishment I should deal out as being this angry could cause them discomfort. SO...I put them to bed without dinner for the first time in their shall we say "well fed" lives, NOW! lets get one thing straight, this was their fathers idea, and I thought is was a wonderfull idea as beating them seemed a little harsh considering the mood it put me in, much safer form of punishing Id say and would make them suffer just as much if not MORE than a good spanking (oh I know GASP! shut up) BUT NO! their father is a big giant MARSHMELLOW and caved in, see I made a roast tonight with corn on the cob and big baker baked potatoes, EVEN BETTER! make them smell the roast but not eat, let them hear us eating dinner but not get any themselves. But no, sigh. He fucking caved in, then my daughter the oldest just now walked down the stairs, ney skipped down them with a "Ive never been in trouble in all my life im so innocent" look apon her face. FUCK! if this continues untill she's a teenager IM OUTA HERE!! I will not do the backward slide into hell because of an unruley teen HELL NO! ill go and he can stay and deal with the monsters he has created, AND the little one was allready asleep, he woke her! so much for "wait till your father gets home" there will be none of that. I get to be the harpy then? So be it, but remember you forced me. I am and will remain, THE EVIL QUEEN.