Friday, November 17, 2006

So, I got my new mother board...

However, it looks like the computer it self was the problem and we are swiftly playing process of alimination to try to find the original problem that caused the motherboard to fry. I would allready have reformated my computer were it not for the precious pics I have downloaded that I am currently trying to extract BUT my click/drag functions don't seem to be responding, so its proving difficult to accomplish. My next step is to e-mail all my files to myself in order to save what I cant extract. I just wanted to stop by briefly to let anyone who would care to know that I love and miss all of you and your blogs and as soon as I can stop worrying about my computer crashing I plan on posting my "why I would not continue working for McMahan's Furniture" post and will also be spending an entire day reading all and I do mean ALL of the posts on my blog roll list that I've missed while I've been away.
Love you all,
Love Evil.